Whatever the basic need, MUST has been there serving and reaching out to those who struggle. Some documentation is required in order for MUST to assist you and your family. MUST is transitioning over to the Pathways non-profit database system. If you have been a past client, updates will need to be made to your records so you will need to allow for a little more time on your first visit. Each person in the family will be issued a Pathways card. The head of household is REQUIRED to bring their card back each time in order to receive food. If the head of household does not bring their card, they can NOT receive their food allotment. At each visit, please provide the following.
For HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD:
(Need all 4 Documents; Copies not accepted)
- Picture ID
- Pathways Scan Card
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate (or) Passport
For all other HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS
(Need 1 Document from list below; Copies not accepted)
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate
- School ID
- Insurance Card
Proof of INCOME (Pay Stubs, Bank Statements, copies not accepted)
Proof of BENEFITS (Award Letters, etc... copies are not accepted)
Proof of RESIDENCE: (Need 1 Document from list below)
- Utility Bill (Gas, Electric, Water or Telephone (hard line)
- Motor Vehicle Registration OR Proof of Vehicle Insurance (with current address)
- Notice Letter (from Government)- State, Federal or Local
- Bank Statement
- Credit Card Bill
- Signed Lease
- Letter from Landlord/Case Manager (Letter needs to include the START DATE when you moved in and HOW LONG you plan to reside there.) It is MANDATORY you bring the documentation back to verify you live at the residence to receive services.
- If you do not have a lease and are currently renting a room or living with someone who does not currently receive services from MUST Ministries you NEED to Bring: Receipt from Extended Stay-thru date of service
- A letter from the person you are currently living with or from whom you are renting a room. (Letter needs to include the START DATE when you moved in and HOW LONG you plan to reside there.)
- A piece of MAIL with the Name and Address of the Landlord / Person (no older than one month). It is MANDATORY you bring back the documentation to verify you live at the residence tor eceive services.
Please Note: PROOF OF RESIDENCE should be no more than three months old from date of issuance or due date of payment.
*Unfortunately, we cannot accept the following bills: Internet, Cable, Cell Phone, or Medical
We thank you for your cooperation and are glad to serve you!