MUST Ministries rates among America's top charitiesFebruary 8, 2019 - Marietta, GA - MUST Ministries is honored to earn its third consecutive 4-star rating from Charity Navigator, the organization's highest award. Attaining a 4-star rating verifies that MUST Ministries exceeds industry standards and outperforms most charities doing similar work.

According to Michael Thatcher, President and CEO of Charity Navigator, only 24% of the charities evaluated by Charity Navigator have received at least 3 consecutive 4-star evaluations, indicating that MUST Ministries outperforms most other charities in America.

Charity Navigator is the nation's largest and most-utilized evaluator of charities, closely examining two areas of a charity's performance: Financial Health and Accountability/Transparency.

According to MUST's latest financial reports, the organization spends 82.7% of its total operating expenses on program services providing those in poverty with food, housing, workforce development and clothing. The remaining 17.3% goes toward a combination of development and administrative expenses, a very modest amount compared to other organizations.

You can view MUST Ministries' certificate from Charity Navigator, here.