Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to MUST Ministries for fresh articles!
What You Need to Bring
ALL CLIENTS MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTATION ON FIRST VISIT
Whatever the basic need, MUST has been there serving and reaching out to those who struggle. Some documentation is required in order for MUST Program Services to assist you and your family.
- The Elizabeth Inn Emergency Shelter only requires photo ID for registration.
- Consult school counselor about documents needed for MUST Save It Forward school food pantries.
If you have been a past client, updates will need to be made to your records so you will need to allow for a little more time on your first visit. Each person in the family will be issued a Community Scan card. The head of household is REQUIRED to bring their card back each time in order to receive food. If the head of household does not bring their card, they can NOT receive their food allotment.
ALL CLIENTS MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTATION ON THEIR FIRST VISIT
1. FOR HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD: (Need 2 documents)
A. Picture ID or Passport
B. Social Security…REQUIRED FOR FIRST TIME CLIENT ONLY (PREFERRED)
C. PROOF OF RESIDENCE: (Need 1 Document from list below)……COPIES NOT ACCEPTED
2. FOR all other HOUSEHOLD MEMBERS: (Need 1 document)
D. Social Security Card
E. Birth Certificate, Passport, School ID OR Insurance Card…COPIES NOT ACCEPTED
F. PROOF OF RESIDENCE: (Need 1 Document from list below: COPIES NOT ACCEPTED
- Utility Bill: *Gas *Electric *Water *Telephone (land line)
- Notice/Letter From Government to Client): *State *Federal *Local
- Signed Lease, Letter from Landlord/Case Manager Letter, Receipt from Extended Stay
If you do not have a lease and are currently renting a room or living with someone you need to bring 2 documents:
a. A letter from the Person you are currently living with or from whom you are renting a room AND
b. A piece of mail with the Name of Address of the Landlord/Person
G. PROOF OF HOUSEHOLD INCOME (Required annually – only required at first visit of the year.) 18 years and older
- Paystubs (1 Month)
- Unemployment Insurance
- SSI/SSDI Income
- VA Service or Non-Service Connected Disability Compensation
- Private Disability Insurance f. Worker’s Compensation
- Child Support h. General Assistance (TANF)
- Social Security Retirement Income
- Pension or Retirement Income from Former Job
- Alimony or other spousal support
• WE CANNOT ACCEPT the following Bills: Internet, Cell phone, or Medical
PROOF OF RESIDENCE should be no more than three months old from date of issuance or due date of payment.
FOR EMPLOYMENT SERVICES: You must provide picture ID and proof you live in Georgia
We thank you for your cooperation and are glad to serve you.