Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to MUST Ministries for fresh articles!
MUST Food Rapid Response
To help the many at-risk students and their families who do not have enough food during the closing of schools due to COVID-19, MUST is coordinating the MUST Food Rapid Response program. MUST is distributing Family Food boxes at several distribution sites and during the summer helped Cobb County Schools distribute weekly meals to students and their families.
Scroll down to see a list of distribution sites and other ways you can help.
Food Distribution Sites
Family Food BoxesOpen to individuals and their families. You will receive a Family Food Box containing groceries for one month. You can get food once a month
Pick-up Date: Monday-Friday, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- MUST Marietta Client Services 1407 Cobb Pkwy. N, Marietta, GA
- MUST Cherokee Client Services 111 Brown Industrial Canton, GA
- MUST Smyrna Client Services 460 Pat Mell Rd SE, Smyrna, GA
Ways to help
We need food! Help us by donating food on our most needed list or ship via our Amazon Wish List to the MUST Donation Center, located at 1280 Field Pkwy., Marietta.
If you choose to donate individual food items:
- Sort groceries by bags - for example, a bag of stew, a bag of chili, a bag of peanut butter, etc.
- Bring a volume of one type of food so it can all go in one bin - such as two packages (24 cans) of tuna or canned chicken
Place donations in your trunk or backseat and bring to our two, drive-thru locations,
Place donations in your trunk or backseat and bring to our two, drive-thru locations,Tuesday - Saturday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.:
- MUST Donation Center, 1280 Field Pkwy., Marietta
Host a food drive
Host a food drive using this flyer
Order food online and ship to the MUST Donation Center
Click here for our Amazon Wish List
Ship items to our Donation Center using the address is above.
Most Needed Items: